7e editie Data, Cybersecurity & Privacy (DCSP) nu verkrijgbaar!
The magazine Data, Cybersecurity & Privacy (DCSP) edition number 7 has been published! Once again, an edition where many of your data, cybersecurity and privacy related questions will be answered. Soon also available online. What to expect:
- Rob van den Hoven van Genderen about the corona vaccination passport;
- Peter van Schelven about Data Security and IT-inventory;
- Hans Schnitzler about the misleading metaphors of the information age;
- Bernold Nieuwesteeg about Secure Software. For this edition, he wrote this column with cyber security experts Petra Oldengam and Rutger Leukfeldt.
The Legal Look
From Victor de Pous where he pleads for legal liability caused by digital shortcomings.
- Eliëtte Vaal and Vonne Laan: The cookie has crumbled: custom audiences to the rescue?
- Willeke Kemkers and privacy expert Adriano Chaves from Brazil: Brazil’s new privacy initiative; national law with global implications. An overview.
- Roel’s kitchen table interview with: Ton Wagemans - Partner at Considerati. He advises leading national and international organisations in the field of public affairs and stakeholder management.
-Interview with the Dutch DPA (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). We spoke with Cecile Schut, Director of System Supervision, Security and Technology, about data brokering. How to approach data brokering and trafficking and how does the Dutch DPA see its future?
Interested in receiving this magazine? Soon you will also be able to read the magazines online via your subscription!
If you are interested in subscribing or if you, as a professional in Data, Cybersecurity and/or Privacy have more interesting information to share, contact the editor, Frederique Ternede, via email@example.com.
Digital Company Subscription
Many large companies have already preceded you. Stay on top of the latest news, discussions and information and get a DCSP digital company subscription. More information? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look on our website: dcsp.nl